Answered By: Clare Withers Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015 Views: 35
Answered By: Clare Withers
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015 Views: 35
Use Recall to access an item that has been checked out by another user for over two weeks.
It is often faster to place a request through E-ZBorrow than to make a recall request. If you are able to locate the item using E-ZBorrow, generally it will be delivered within 4-7 days. You will receive an email when the item is available for pickup.
If you are unable to request the item through EZBorrow, you can recall it. Please note that Health Sciences Library System (HSLS) materials may not be recalled.
- Find the checked out item in PITTCat+
- Click on the title to get to PITTCat Classic
- Click the Get it! button at the top of the page and follow the on screen prompts
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training