Answered By: Engineering ULS Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015 Views: 195
To renew your books online:
- Start at http://www.library.pitt.edu/.
- Select My Library Account in the Quick Links box.
- Enter your Pitt email username and password.
- You will see your account information, including a list of titles charged to you. Click the checkbox under the Renew? column next to those titles you want to renew.
- Click Renew Items.
- Confirm that all books were actually renewed by checking the due date.
If your books do not renew, please contact the Hillman Lending Desk at 412-648-7800 to find out if the item renewal is possible.
Items that cannot be renewed will return a "Not Renewed" message.
Items from certain collections or other institutions may have limited or no renewal.
Items with outstanding requests cannot be renewed.
Finally, if you have more than 10 items overdue, have fines in excess of $25.00, or if your registration has expired, you will not be able to renew online.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training