Answered By: Hillman Service Desk ULS Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 51
Yes. To renew your books online:
- Start at http://www.library.pitt.edu/.
- Select My Library Account in the Quick Links box.
- Select the link "Click here for Special Borrower Login Form."
- Enter the number on your Special Borrower's Card, located above the barcode, and your last name. Hit Enter or click the "Special Borrower Login" button.
- Click Renew Items.
- Confirm that all books were actually renewed by checking the due date.
If your books do not renew, please contact the Hillman Service Desk at 412-648-7800 to find out if the item renewal is possible. Note that Special Borrowers may renew their books only once. Items whose renewal limit has been reached will return a "Not Renewed" message. Also, if you have more than 10 items overdue, have fines in excess of $25.00, or if your registration has expired, you will not be able to renew online.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training