Answered By: Engineering ULS Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015 Views: 17
In order to acces videos, multimedia course materials, and other Pitt resources from iTunes U, you must log in to your My Pitt account:
- Start at https://www.my.pitt.edu/ and log in with your Pitt username and password.
- Select the iTunes U Login link on the right side of the page.
- A new page will open to load iTunes U, and you will be prompted to launch the iTunes application.
- Once iTunes opens, you will be logged in as a Pitt user.
For more detailed information, please view Information Technology's iTunes U website at http://technology.pitt.edu/mobile-services/itu.html.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training