Answered By: Clare Withers Last Updated: Oct 02, 2017 Views: 132
Answered By: Clare Withers
Last Updated: Oct 02, 2017 Views: 132
- On scholar.google.com, select the hamburger icon .
- Choose Settings > Library Links.
- Search for University of Pittsburgh.
- Select University of Pittsburgh – Full-Text@Pitt, University of Pittsburgh-Health Sciences Library System - Links @ Pitt-UPMC and University of Pittsburgh – Cengage Gall Full Text.
- Click Save.
- Perform your Google Scholar search.
- On the right side of the resource title, select the link for Full-Text @ Pitt.
Note: If you have not already authenticated to a University of Pittsburgh resource, you will be asked to enter your University username and password.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training