Answered By: Benjamin Rubin
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2016     Views: 63

Access dissertations from 1997 to the present through ProQuest Digital Dissertations and Theses database. If you're off-campus, use EZProxy to connect.  Once you search (try by title, author, or keyword) and get your results, you can link to an abstract or to fulltext for most items. 

If the dissertation is pre-1997 or is one of the few that's not available fulltext from ProQuest, use the citation information to place an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request

Related Topics

    Need help? Chat with us!

    More ways to contact us

    • Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
    • We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
    • Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
    • Use of Ask Us is your agreement to our Privacy Policy Statement
    • Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training