Answered By: Leslie Poljak
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015     Views: 14

The ULS does not have paper tax forms or instruction booklets. Please take a look at what tax information and assistance is available from the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.

The IRS has moved to predominantly online availability.  You will find frequently downloaded forms and publications from the IRS at:,-Publications,-and-Other-Tax-Products

Related Topics

Need help? Chat with us!

More ways to contact us

  • Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
  • We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
  • Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
  • Use of Ask Us is your agreement to our Privacy Policy Statement
  • Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training