Answered By: Jeff Wisniewski Last Updated: Feb 21, 2017 Views: 57
The booking system for Hillman's Group Study Rooms is generally very reliable. When you submit your booking request, the room reservation system sends a confirmation email to your @pitt.edu address.This is the only verification of successful room booking. Submission confirmation (and cancellation option) is available via your email from(email@example.com) within one hour of booking.
Booking error causes:
- Wrong date/time was booked
- Request was not submitted
- Inaccurate email address used
If you incorrectly enter your Pitt email address, you may still see a "Success! You will receive a confirmation email shortly" message.
Please check your email address before submitting your booking; if you've mistyped your Pitt email, you will have no way of confirming. For privacy reasons library staff cannot access those emails.
If you have questions about booking please Ask Us.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training