Answered By: Clare Withers Last Updated: Dec 19, 2016 Views: 27
If you are using the One Button Studio and experience an issue like:
- the software isn’t loading when you plug in your USB drive
- the video isn’t displaying or copying when finished
- the lights turn off mid-speech (as if the USB drive was removed)
the USB drive may be the problem. Many “free” USB drives that have company logos and are given out as promotional items are very cheaply made, have small capacities, and are overall quite unreliable.
Another possibility is that the USB drive is not in the correct format; if this is the case, the software will indicate that to you.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training