Answered By: Alice Kalinowski Last Updated: Nov 01, 2016 Views: 16
Going to www.CountryWatch.com will only give you limited access to content. However, Pitt subscribes to the full CountryWatch database that current students, faculty, and staff can access through the library website.
CountryWatch provides up-to-date news and information about countries around the world, including demographic, political, economic, and business data. See below for access instructions.
- Go to the Business Databases homepage.
- In the Business Databases box, click on the International tab.
- Click on the CountryWatch link for access to Pitt's subscription to the database.
- If you are off campus, you'll see a pop-up window where you can log in with your Pitt username and password. If you are off campus and do not see a pop-up window, make sure your device is set to enable pop-ups and cookies.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training