Answered By: Laurie Cohen
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016     Views: 15

Yes.  To access international news sites, start at and choose Databases, select "A" and scroll to the ABYZ Newslinks database. If you are off campus, you'll see a pop-up window where you can log in with your Pitt username and password. You can choose the country you are interested in, and then select the newspaper you want to read.

Related Topics

    Need help? Chat with us!

    More ways to contact us

    • Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
    • We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
    • Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
    • Use of Ask Us is your agreement to our Privacy Policy Statement
    • Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training