Answered By: Anne Koenig Last Updated: May 30, 2017 Views: 33
If you are having trouble viewing a PDF of an ebook, try some of the troubleshooting tips below:
1) If you are off-campus, make sure that you are logged in via EZProxy.
2) Try using a different browser. For example, if you are using Firefox, try Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, or vice versa.
3) If the book is available in epub format, try viewing that version.
4) There are several ebook vendors. For more troubleshooting information specific to the ebook collection you need, identify the vendor and see one of the links below.
If you are still not able to access what you need, please write to Ask Us to report the problem and receive additional help.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training