Answered By: Caroline L Brown
Last Updated: May 02, 2017     Views: 21

Hillman Library does circulate equipment but access is limited to the current term's roster of enrolled students for a set of specific courses. If you are not enrolled in one of these courses, we advise that you contact CIDDE at 412-648-7240 or by email at to see what CIDDE equipment lending options are available to you.

Faculty interested in making equipment available to students through Hillman's equipment room can contact the Donald S. Wood Information Center Desk Manager, Caroline Brown at

Related Topics

Need help? Chat with us!

More ways to contact us

  • Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
  • We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
  • Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
  • Use of Ask Us is your agreement to our Privacy Policy Statement
  • Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training