Answered By: Bibliometrics Services ULS Last Updated: May 23, 2016 Views: 49
If you're a current Pitt faculty, student, or staff you're able to use SciVal, an online tool that makes it easy to find bibliometrics for your own publications, for the University of Pittsburgh as a whole, or for other researchers and institutions. If you are on campus:
1. Go to the library webpage at www. library.pitt.edu
2. Click on Databases
3. Type SciVal in the search box and run the search
4. Click to connect to the database.
If you're off campus:
1. Follow steps 1-4 above for and you'll see a pop up window where you can enter your Pitt username and password. This EZProxy process will allow you to access licensed content remotely. If you're off campus and don't see the window, please check to see that you've enable pop-ups and cookies and try again.
If you still are not successful, please write to Ask Us.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training