Answered By: Alex Toner
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016     Views: 12

Access (formerly BRM, Inc.) provides University departments with secure off-site storage, delivery and retrieval services, locked destruction containers, certified records destruction, and special projects when necessary.

For details on how to create and manage an Access account for your department visit the University's records management website.

For further questions, you can contact Alex J. Toner, University Records Manager by writing Ask an Archivist

Related Topics

Need help? Chat with us!

More ways to contact us

  • Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
  • We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
  • Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
  • Use of Ask Us is your agreement to our Privacy Policy Statement
  • Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training