Answered By: Research Data Management ULS Last Updated: Nov 10, 2015 Views: 41
The ULS offers consultation services on a variety of topics you might have questions about, including:
• Creating a data management plan
• Depositing data
• Meeting publisher and funder data mandates
• Citing datasets
We also offer specific tools and services designed to manage data, including:
• DMPTool, which assists researchers creating data management plans
• D-Scholarship@Pitt as a repository for inactive data
Find out more at ULS Support for Research Data Management . You can view details about managing your data throughout the research lifecycle at Research Data Management @ Pitt. Contact us to ask a question, set up a consultation, or learn more about available service.
Need help? Chat with us!
More ways to contact us
- Ask Us is intended for current Pitt students, faculty, and staff or questions from others regarding our unique resources and services
- We cannot respond to medical, legal, or tax-related questions
- Within 2 business days you should receive a response with an answer or direction to additional resources
- Anonymized transcripts may be used to improve our service or for training